UFO sightings by county

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinball

Reaction score
I thought this was interesting. You can check your state and county for any reported UFO sightings.

https://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.htm

You can also report UFO sightings on this sight. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few amongst us!

Years ago one of the physics on the Montel Williams show said that in 2010 Aliens were going to come to earth to show us how to use anti-gravitational devices. I'm anxious to see if its true, but i doubt it. She also predicted that G.W. Bush would be a 1 term president and we all see how that worked out..

BassAddict said:
Years ago one of the physics on the Montel Williams show said that in 2010 Aliens were going to come to earth to show us how to use anti-gravitational devices. I'm anxious to see if its true, but i doubt it. She also predicted that G.W. Bush would be a 1 term president and we all see how that worked out..

BA, Maybe in 2010 GW Bush will admit he is a space alien! :D

BassAddict said:
So if we apply the G W Bush prediction to the anti gravity prediction then Aliens will come in 2010 to show us gravity. That's interesting, I wonder if we'll be amazed by Aliens or gravity?

Reading the reports from Camden, round BLUNT object, thick SMOKE high in the sky, see where this is going #-o

Do a search for "Bill Cooper" on YouTube sometime. Be sure you learn who he was first & view the videos beginning with the 1st part (don't start on part 5 of 11 parts). He has some interesting things to say.

ST

A guy who works for me is really into this stuff. he wrote a book and has his own webpage: https://www.pinebushufo.com/pinebushpage1.htm I think he's nuts but he tells me that I'm closed minded :D His book was pretty interesting

Waterwings said:
Hmm, quite a few in Ky :shock:

That's because the top 3 cash generators in this state are weed, shine and meth.

Here is a "Possible Fleet of UFO's over KY.".

https://www.mufoncms.com/files/12386_submitter_file1__100_1023.jpg

That's called a flock of blackbirds flying toward you, imbecile. :roll:

With that photo entry, I rest my case in support of my opening statement.

Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:
Hmm, quite a few in Ky :shock:

That's because the top 3 cash generators in this state are weed, shine and meth.

And photography, because you can either specialize in weddings or family photos......and have both bases covered :LMFAO:

ST

SlimeTime said:
And photography, because you can either specialize in weddings or family photos......and have both bases covered :LMFAO:

ST

Hey now. We will trash our own state without any help from you, Hoosier...... =;

CORNFIELD.jpg

:LMFAO: :LMFAO:

lol....I'll be the 1st to admit this state is a pit :wink: That's why so many of the gangsters use to hang-out here.

ST

SlimeTime said:
lol....I'll be the 1st to admit this state is a pit :wink: That's why so many of the gangsters use to hang-out here.

ST

Hey, wanna trade govenors? Ours is closing state parks because they are out of money because he diverted the DNR funds.

flounderhead59 said:
SlimeTime said:

ST

Hey, wanna trade govenors? Ours is closing state parks because they are out of money because he diverted the DNR funds.

Couldn't be much worse than the current one here.

FH's mention of parks reminded me of something. Are you aware that control of many of your National Parks are being (for quite a while now) turned-over to to the United Nations? Google it & see........

ST

Latest posts