Where are you? Asking Again

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
[Next time I go,I'll makes some Ben's dough balls.I've never tried my secret dough ball recipe at Lake Cooley.The only live bait I've tried there is crickets and hand dug earth worms.Oh,my secret recipe is for sale.The first $1,000,000 gets it. :LMFAO:[/quote]

Hey, I might bite for a misily million :lol: But where is lake Cooley??? Post your location so we all know where these great fishing tips and posts are from....

Once again, I ask the members to post their locations so we know whether the tips are of value based on geographical locations..... as well as to find new friends/fishing partners in our area.

Hey.....just because I'm not paranoid.... doesn't mean they aren't after me :p

ST :LMFAO:

FishingCop said:
SlimeTime said:

Yeah, and I'm not Schizophrenic and neither am I.... :? :? :?

We're not either. We're not paranoid either are we? You talking to me? Do I know you? Who are you and what are you doing in my house?

flounderhead59 said:
FishingCop said:
SlimeTime said:

Yeah, and I'm not Schizophrenic and neither am I.... :? :? :?

We're not either. We're not paranoid either are we? You talking to me? Do I know you? Who are you and what are you doing in my house?

Ok guys, stop it - you got Flounder all worked up. . . shhhhhhhhh

flounderhead59 said:
Captain Ahab said:
Ok guys, stop it - you got Flounder all worked up. . . shhhhhhhhh

SEE! I'm not paranoid... people are talking about me.

Not me, or me either, nor me or us, I don't think they are either, or them or any of those guys either or me or me either, I think.... I haven't heard anyone talking about Flounder or me , or me either or Flounder. Capt is a little overly cautious I think, to worry about Flounder the way he does, or maybe he's just trying to protect his newly founded recipie guru???? What?????

FishingCop said:
[Next time I go,I'll makes some Ben's dough balls.I've never tried my secret dough ball recipe at Lake Cooley.The only live bait I've tried there is crickets and hand dug earth worms.Oh,my secret recipe is for sale.The first $1,000,000 gets it. :LMFAO:

Hey, I might bite for a misily million :lol: But where is lake Cooley??? Post your location so we all know where these great fishing tips and posts are from....

Once again, I ask the members to post their locations so we know whether the tips are of value based on geographical locations..... as well as to find new friends/fishing partners in our area.[/quote]

:LMFAO: I posted the location in the original thread.I know you missed it.That's OK.I slid it in under the radar. :LMFAO:
For those that are wondering or missed my original thread.Lake Cooley is located on the Wellford and Lyman city line in Spartanburg,SC.It's not a very big lake and there are a lot of shallows.

Latest posts