When will he ever learn?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they had fined him $10,000 for being stupid and show-boating, and told him it would happen every time he did something like that it might still take him 2 or 3 more times to get it. #-o

DocWatson said:
If they had fined him $10,000 for being stupid and show-boating, and told him it would happen every time he did something like that it might still take him 2 or 3 more times to get it. #-o

Wasn't there a coach that did that?

Let me begin by stating I'm no sports fan, at all. I grew-up with 2 bad knees, and if I couldn't play, I didn't need to watch.

Anyhow, not sure if you guys heard about the new Lucas Oil Stadium they just built in Indy, in order to kiss the Colts hind-ends :roll: (the same one that tripled some local property taxes after being promised it wouldn't), and the same one that makes the Colts $50+ million a year.....well, they just had a Kenny Chesney concert there, and the people were MAD!!!! They said it was the worst sound system they've ever heard, couldn't even hear and most said they'd never be back.

I kinda got a chuckle outta that :lol:
ST

im not a fan of eather teams but watchin him drop that ball like a jerry's kid made my night man that was funny

anyhoo, how about all you dallas fans with pacman jones? did he ever decide weather he wants to be a football player, rapper, or sissy with a gun?

Very disappointing. I am a huge Eagles fan and for a rookie to do that, I would have him doing suicides for the rest of the year all practice long with a ball tied to his hands.

From today's Philadelphia Inquirer.....

"Apparently, unwilling to wait for the team's return flight from Dallas to touch down in Philadelphia, the Eagles' DeSean jackson got off in Lancaster."
Frank Fitzpatrick