Anyone collect NASCAR diecast (or follow it's value)?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
I've got a couple hundred pieces, mostly 1/64th scale, and am gonna dig some of it out in the near future to sell. I have a couple questions......

Is there anyplace to sell online (preferably free) other than Feebay or Craigslist?

Anyone happen to know the approximate value of the Alan Kulwicki Luxaire car?

Has Earnhardt (Sr) stuff manufactured just prior to his death done anything in value? I don't have any of the 1/18th scale stuff.

I think I have a few newspapers (that came with a poster), full Wheaties box, TV Guide.....just looking for somewhere to get some sort of idea of value so I get a fair price, lol....and don't scare anyone off.

Thanks!
ST

i don't know if you have satellite radio but every sat morning they have a collectors corner show that gives you values of the different cars and drivers. they also have a website no sure of the url you could check out

Wayne
PS i think walmart sells a what's it worth book for nascar and it's cheaper than any other bookstore :wink: :wink:

redbug said:
i don't know if you have satellite radio but every sat morning they have a collectors corner show that gives you values of the different cars and drivers. they also have a website no sure of the url you could check out

Sure don't. After Sr. died I pretty much quit watching. Jr didn't have the salt the old man did, but he's getting there. Then after they started letting insurance companies sponsor races, that was the end for me :roll: .....That's like hiring Michael Jackson to do Pampers commercials......

Wayne
redbug said:
PS i think walmart sells a what's it worth book for nascar and it's cheaper than any other bookstore :wink: :wink:

scif525.gif
scifBB5.gif

ST

lol i had no choice but to add the walmart
last week they were talking about a few of the drivers die cast cars saying that jeff Gordon has something like 1450 different cars on the market and if you owned 1 of each the total value would be around 145k I am sure the vale of your goodies has gone up. good luck

Wayne

lol...I knew you were just pokin' fun :wink: I figured over the winter I'll drag it all out & get some pics. I'm pretty part of it is the entire field from the 200 season. Wouldn't hurt my feelings none if it went-up some :wink:

ST

Latest posts