Outta here for a couple days

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
Decided to head to the trapping convention a night early to catch-up with some old friends. See ya'll later :wink:

ST

Thanks guys, got home about 5 PM tonight, shower felt pretty good as did some "real" food (lol, Pizza King).

Ben- lol, I get that alot :mrgreen: I took my camera, but didn't take the 1st pic (wasn't anything to take pics of). This was the worst convention (as far as attendance) that I've ever seen. Hardly any tailgaters, but that made it great for me :wink: I was about the only one there with any used traps, cage traps, or colony traps. I also had a ton of trapline tools, skunk poles & catch poles to sell. It was an extremely good 2 days, sold an entire full-sized truck (lol, counting the cab & the roof of the shell) worth of stuff, less the 2-3 tubs I brought home. Plus I got to see several friends I haven't talked to in a couple years, as well as made some new ones.

The local Boy Scout manned the kitchen, so breakfast & lunch were available, they even came around the fairgrounds & took orders, then delivered the food so I didn't even have to leave the booth to eat. :wink:

Shamoo- Who's Bill Slowsky? lol, that one went right over my head.

Wish I had some exciting stories to tell, but it was pretty uneventful. I did however get the chance to make some of the beer margaritas from the cooking forum here.....and gotta say, not bad :mrgreen: Slept in the bed of my truck & I woke-up both mornings at 4AM :shock:

Bottom line, was a safe trip, saw some friends, got a little extra room in the garage now, and made a few bucks.......lol, scares me now about what's gonna come my way next week, this weekend was too good [-o< :mrgreen:

ST

Bill Slowsky does commercials for Comcast High speed internet, him and his wife still has dhl and live the slow life, Oh, did I mention They're Turtles!!!

That's pretty funny FH :p Thanks for the link!

WW- Yep and that was the whole purpose (especially the last one :wink: ), but the garage.....lol, FAR from being cleaned-out. I'm saving it for a winter project, that's about how long it'll take :shock:

ST

Thanks Mr. FH, thats one of my favorates along with the slowskys having dinner and bill snapping when the lady mentioned why she had hi-speed internet :LOL2: :LMFAO:

I like the one where Bill is in th eback yard with the laptop and the telephone cord is streched across the pool. He's trying to get farther from the hub and his wife says "Go left", "Push it". Bill snaps and says "YOU COME PUSH IT", You push it real good"

Latest posts