River2sea Bully Wa 65

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbirocz

Reaction score
Many may know that I love topwater frog fishing. I have used many frogs, all snag proofs, scum frogs, spro, reaction innovations.... I was at Cabela's a month or so ago and saw they had river2sea bully wa frogs. So, of course, I bought one. I had been wanting to try these frogs for a year or two, but never got around to buying one. Cabela's had them for 5.99, the last time I looked to buy them they were 9.99. I got the orange/yellow frog, because that is usually my best producer.

After a week of fishing this frog I missed over 10 fish, and only hooked one. After three more weeks of fishing, I missed over 10 more fish and only hooked two more. After the first week of fishing there were rips in the frog body and it took on water fast. The coloring on the eyes wore off, and the body only worsened. The hooks on these baits are gammy ewg double hook, the same as spro frog hooks. They hook fish very poorly imo. Still my favorite frog is the Reaction Innovations Swamp Donkey. They have upturned superbraid gammy hooks. They hook fish incredibly and pop out easily.

I will post pics of the fast wear of the frog, versus other frogs later.

Latest posts