ITS FRIDAY!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
The Marathon begins tomorrow!

No wife.....No kids.....No dog! Just a buddy and a filled cooler.

I am fishing from the time I get up, till the trolling motor battery dies!

Im hoping for a 12 hour non stop marathon.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What are you guys doing?

Watch me get skunked! :shock:

Good luck! I hope you catch tons and trolling motor lasts longer than it ever did before.

I almost never fish on weekends so I will catch up on some Labatt Blue consumption tonight and work the rest of the weekend.

Since I can mostly do my work when I want I like to work weekends and fish weekdays when there are far less people fishing.

I get to have a fun day on the water I am fishing a team tournament and I'm Not the weigh-master Just out fishing That means I get to sleep in Don't have t be at the ramp until 515am instead of 4am... :wink:

I am fishing with my wife in a tournament for he first time I don't care how we do it is just gonna be fun...

Wayne

redbug said:
I get to have a fun day on the water I am fishing a team tournament and I'm Not the weigh-master Just out fishing That means I get to sleep in Don't have t be at the ramp until 515am instead of 4am... :wink:

I am fishing with my wife in a tournament for he first time I don't care how we do it is just gonna be fun...

Wayne

Good luck! :D Sounds like fun!

The Smart money is on your wife!

I suggest spending the day behind the helm thereby allowing Mrs. RB more casting room :p

Good luck

Jim said:

What are you guys doing?

Have fun tomorrow!!! Catch lots!!! Use your worms....the bubblegum ones! I have such good luck with those.

Jenn

JustFishN said:
Jim said:

What are you guys doing?

Have fun tomorrow!!! Catch lots!!! Use your worms....the bubblegum ones! I have such good luck with those.

Jenn

Dont have any! LOL! I am going to be making worms over the weekend. Tomorrow Im going to use the last of my grren ones, a couple purple, but Im gung ho about the buzzbait tomorrow. I went to dicks and spent $13. It was actually $23 but they took the coupon and charged me $13. Got a couple of buzzbaits, hooks, and trialer hooks. I cant wait!

We are gonna go pick up a couple of boats tomorrow morning. Found this ad on Craigslist for a 14 foot vee for 300, and a 17 foot Grumman canoe for another 100. So, if everything checks out, we will be back 2 boats heavier. I am pumped. I am probably gonna do a conversion on the 14er, so that times when I am fishing alone, especially next summer, I won't have the hassle of the big 15 foot Lund deep vee. For one person, I would much rather have the ease of the 14 footer, and a tiller outboard. Plus, it would be easier for mom to tow, given her experience. And, the 12 footer really is to small for a large lake, and I can't put a deck in it, so this will be an improvement. Hopefully, everything works out.

Captain Ahab said:
Jim said:
Captain Ahab said:
Anyone remember when Jim used to fish? :LOL2:

Keep it up and you will be a spectator.

Awwwww it is ok - you MIGHT fish again one day

I suggest that you eat lots of burgers, fried clams and crispy rolls until then!

Bench him Jim, Ahab needs a time out before he hurts himself!!

Yeah I am jealous, got next two days off. Got a Dr. appointment for my back Friday and a safety meeting at work Thursday. Could skip the meeting but would have to make it up next week. Then back to work Saturday, and the next 9 days. Oh well weather sux here anyway, come on spring I know your out there somewhere. Good luck to everyone getting out there fishing.

Latest posts