Water fun w/ Magic and the kids!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
Took Magic and the kids to the lake for some hiking and to introduce the new pup to the water. This was very therapeutic for the kids as we used to take Gunner there often before he passed.

Very cool!

I took Zorba to the beach ONCE. Dumb dog kept on drinking the saltwater....kept on drinking...and drinking.
Then he has this violent explosion out his rear about 5 minutes later in front of 100's of beach goers. Here I was stuck trying to pick up this mess while everyone looked at me with this disgusted look on there faces. They loved the dog until then. One old lady got up and left. :LOL2:

Lol..thats funny, Jim
Nice looking dog there...big paws on him,didn't seem to be afraid of the water at all.I think he likes your little girl,best.

Zum said:
Lol..thats funny, Jim
Nice looking dog there...big paws on him,didn't seem to be afraid of the water at all.I think he likes your little girl,best.

He sure did love the water. He was equal opportunity with the kids, but the video I posted was the one were he spent the most time in the water :lol:

Jim said:
Very cool!

I took Zorba to the beach ONCE. Dumb dog kept on drinking the saltwater....kept on drinking...and drinking.
Then he has this violent explosion out his rear about 5 minutes later in front of 100's of beach goers. Here I was stuck trying to pick up this mess while everyone looked at me with this disgusted look on there faces. They loved the dog until then. One old lady got up and left. :LOL2:

I am literally in tears right now Jim... funny story. :LMFAO: Reminds me of "Snots" the dog off of the "National Lampoons Vacation" movies... :LMFAO:

Glad to see the family had a good time ACJ!

Magic looks like he is growing pretty quick from the last pics you posted of him. Glad all is well with the he and the kids. :)

Latest posts