New family members

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
I finally got a couple pics of a litter of kittens that we now have. We're thinking they're about 4-5 weks old. The mother cat is a stray that adopted us last winter. This is her second litter, and there are 6 of them. (pics were taken through back door glass, so they're not real clear due to glare):
2 Calico's, 2 Tabbys, a Cream color, and a gray one. Didn't get a pic of all of them.
calico___cream.JPG

calico___tabby.JPG

normal_feeding_time.JPG

They usually run when I go out there, cause I try to catch 'em :)

I grabbed a stray(wild)kitten once and it was alot smaller then those ones.Bite right through my thumb nail,I'll never do it again without a thick pair of gloves.Amazing how strong alittle kitten can be:)

Zum said:
I grabbed a stray(wild)kitten once and it was alot smaller then those ones.Bite right through my thumb nail,I'll never do it again without a thick pair of gloves.Amazing how strong alittle kitten can be:)

Lol, yep hurts like hell. I can control the biting end (99% of the time), it's those rear paws that can get ya when they start twisting and squirming, lol.

Are those pets or live stock?Sounds crazy but I had a friend from Cambodia that bred cats as live stock for food.He and his family went through about 8 cats a week.I had to go see for myself.Almost threw up.I had eaten some tacos he brought to work for our group.Still dunno of it was cat or some other meat.It had to much seasoning to tell. :sick: I've seen children born,live stock buchered,people killed right in front of me,and people go through surgery.When I seen his wife cleaning that cat,the thoughts of tacos came flooding back,and I instantly :sick: .Still get a little quizy thinking about it and that's been 7 years ago.

ben2go said:
Are those pets or live stock?Sounds crazy but I had a friend from Cambodia that bred cats as live stock for food.He and his family went through about 8 cats a week.I had to go see for myself.Almost threw up.I had eaten some tacos he brought to work for our group.Still dunno of it was cat or some other meat.It had to much seasoning to tell. :sick: I've seen children born,live stock buchered,people killed right in front of me,and people go through surgery.When I seen his wife cleaning that cat,the thoughts of tacos came flooding back,and I instantly :sick: .Still get a little quizy thinking about it and that's been 7 years ago.
now that is funny =D>

Latest posts