Fantasy football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this yesterday...Glad it's not me.
But I must say...I have ZERO clue...what is your excuse? :LOL2:

https://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/commissioner/league/home?leagueId=115851

And you guys see who is one step above you right :LOL2:

Mr Shamoo you got killed with Ronnie Brown on the Bench. He had 4 or 5 touchdowns on Sunday :shock:

Mr. Jim it looks like your taking a beating with your running backs

My WR's & TE are killing me.

I took a beating when Westbrook went down, and what the heck happened to N.E.'s defence, :shock: I had no shot after that. This week most of my starters are on the bye week so it looks like a nail biter between the two Team Tins. 8) good luck Jim

Mr. Jim, I must have sub-zero clue, I thought I was the only person without a win, when i looked you were 1-2, me and you bro 0-3, isnt life grand?

Ronnie who? I know who he is now, and hes still on my bench, Mr. bcritch stay out of my basement.

Nate, anyone can be on top, it takes real men to hold up the whole league, just kidding bro :LOL2:

Somebody say something? I'm hearing echos!!!! :mrgreen: , wanna hear something else thats funny, hear goes, "Mr. Russ get ready for your first defeat, your going down buddy, The Nation is is ready to play some footbowel. Can anybody hear me? If you can I,m going to need a miners helmet, please. Its for me, the worms and the moles. :wink: any deeper I'll be ordering chinese takeout.

:LOL22:

You guys wouldn't pay any attention to me when I was down there with you so I left. I'm on a 2 game role :lol:

Mr. Russ is kicking all of our butts........ What a Team =D>

my days of undefeated are probably coming to an end.... Tony Romo is out 4-6 weeks with a broken pinky finger. What a wuss - cut the dern thing off!!

Oh well, if you notice, I'm having to find players for all positions between now and after week 10... all of my top guys are going into bye weeks.

I wish my team on yahoo was doing as good as this one..

You guys are awesome to play with, it's fun when you play with people that you know in some aspect - the yahoo league I'm on sucks because you don't know what you can and can't say to tick someone off.

haha... well I'll be honest with ya - I stay on top of NFL and who to play and when to play them.. I've been doing this for about 5 years now...

There are only 2 websites that I surf religously... tinboats and fantasy football. I usually have 5 separate browsers running at one time on my computer when I get home. Not to mention that after I work on my boat for a couple of hours, I sit down in front of the TV with my laptop. ESPN, NFL Network, any fishing show that got recorded during the day is what I watch, and then at the same time I'm looking at tinboats.net and fantasy football.

I've just realized now why my wife stays at her parents house all the time...

russ010 said:
haha... well I'll be honest with ya - I stay on top of NFL and who to play and when to play them.. I've been doing this for about 5 years now...

There are only 2 websites that I surf religously... tinboats and fantasy football. I usually have 5 separate browsers running at one time on my computer when I get home. Not to mention that after I work on my boat for a couple of hours, I sit down in front of the TV with my laptop. ESPN, NFL Network, any fishing show that got recorded during the day is what I watch, and then at the same time I'm looking at tinboats.net and fantasy football.

I've just realized now why my wife stays at her parents house all the time...

Laptop in front of the TV is a given. If I'm not on the laptop, my wife thinks there is something wrong. :mrgreen:

Latest posts