Lucky Battery

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVNET

Reaction score
Well,

After patching up my trolling motor so that it works, I went to walmart to test my luck with the battery.

I showed up to the service counter with both the new bat and the old bat, to only find out I was only getting $25 for my old battery.

So I tell the teller I will have to go back to get a cheaper batter that I could afford.

I go back to the counter with a cheaper battery to find out the lady had already processed
an even exchange on the more expensive batter, so I took it and left without a complaint...

The new batter is only a 24DCP Cranking deep cycle, the old one was a 27 series which was a bigger battery, but I am just happy that I now have a battery that doesn't leak fluid. Yeeehhh.

I was so happy with the savings that I got a seat and pedestal, so I need to work on that this evening so the boat will be ready for Saturday morning, can't way to get it back on the water.

Just wanted to share the good news...

SlimeTime said:
So.....where's the fish??? :mrgreen:

ST

Well, that on went over my head....

But if it is what I think it is, I must confese that I have had much better luck fishing from the peer the on the boat.

I mainly use the boat for the adventure and for the headaches of making it work...

Latest posts