If you were given.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
The keys to any Sports car (not truck or sedan) for Free but you had to pay insurance and gas, what would it be?

I would take a brand spnkin new 2009 Corvette Zr3 in the arrest me red color!

zr1.jpg

zr4.jpg

zr9.jpg

GT 40
I know that it's a Ford, but this is one fine car.

Attachments

• Ford-GT40_Concept_2002_thumbnail_02.jpg
    Ford-GT40_Concept_2002_thumbnail_02.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 894
I would probably have to agree with ya Jim because that is one sweet lookin' ride! :shock:

Ferrari 599

MSRP: From $302,584

Acceleration claimed by Ferrari (mph / seconds)

0-30, 1.8 secs
0-60, 3.7 secs
0-100, 7.4 secs
0-160, 19.0 secs

250px-Ferrari_599.jpg2008_ferrari_599_20237328-ST.jpg2008_ferrari_599_20237330-ST.jpg

mark me down for this one if you are handing them out. Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

Attachments

• aston_martin_v12_vanquish.jpg
    aston_martin_v12_vanquish.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 651
I am with you Jim, I would take a new vette over anything, I don't care what color it is....well maybe not yellow 8)

Various older cars would come in close second.

f1-lm-front_opt.jpg

The McLaren F1 is probably the most exotic of the exotics, and definitely one of the best looking. Contrary to popular belief, it does not have the top speed of the street legal production cars, sinc the Vector Avtech takes that honor at 249 MPH. However, with an incredible 0-60 time of just 3.4 seconds, it's definitely one of the fastest off the line. There are only a handful of these made each year, which is just as well, since with a price tag of $1,000,000 only a few people in the world can afford it. Currently there are only 7 in the U.S., and Ralph Lauren owns two of them, one of which he is selling. Anyone buyers? Another one is owned by a visitor name Justin and his father, who is an avid collector of exotics and classics, who I would love to becomes friends with! Can I have a ride? :) The most incredible stat about the McLaren F1 is that it accelerates from 0-150 mph in 12.8 seconds, or just slightly longer than the 911 takes to reach 100 mph! The F1 LM, or the Le Mans version, is the racing version of this fine automobile. According to a visitor name Chris, only 5 of these beauties were ever built, and all of them have already been bought, even with a price tag of well over $1M! The year F1 debuted it won every race it entered except for one (again, thanks to Chris for this info). The car is made of all carbon fibers and the door swing up and out, similar to the Lamborghini Countach. Definitely the crown jewel of any collection.

McLaren

Make and Model
McLaren F1

Engine
6064cc BMW V-12

Power (bhp)
627@7400rpm

Performance (0-60mph)
3.2sec

Top Speed (mph)
231 (maybe faster)

Price Tag
$1,000,000

Ahhhhhh.The Vector M 12.What a beautifully shaped machine. https://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/VectorM12/index.html

Attachments

• m12-4.jpg
    m12-4.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 651
If I am paying for gas and insurance?

Either the Corvette that you are showing (same exact color, too) or a Mustang GT500KR.

shelby-gt500kr.jpg

Quackrstackr said:
If I am paying for gas and insurance?

Either the Corvette that you are showing (same exact color, too) or a Mustang GT500KR.

shelby-gt500kr.jpg

I had to decide between the vette and that one as well....
drool.gif

I know these were designed for secretaries but look at it...

Attachments

• Freds_70_Camaro.jpg
    Freds_70_Camaro.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 779
Hold on guys. Jim said:

Jim said:
...but you had to pay insurance and gas...

Now I don't know about you but I'll bet the insurance on something like the McLaren and Astin Martins is more than I want to spend.

Latest posts