Ghost

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
-- A surveillance camera at a workout club recently caught some mysterious images when no one was inside the building

https://www.kmbc.com/news/17537903/detail.html#

I believe in them, but the good book says "Don't mess with them"!!

I've seen stuff like that before. Generally it is something really, really small and very, very close to the camera lens. Small dust partical or something.

Crank up your volume & jam away :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHFVTQKqdQ

I ain't 'fraid of no ghost...........

ST

PS- I didn't see much in the pic, and out of curiosity, where does it mention ghosts in the bible?

ST

Waterwings said:
My first ship was haunted. :shock:

They said we had an old dead Master Chief in our Aft Engineroom. I never put any stock in it and nobody ever claimed to see him during the 3 years I was there.

I did have a group of female recruits report that the all 8 curtains in front of the toilet stalls all wrapped around the support bar at the same time once. There were 3 that saw it happen and 2 had just left the head and were called back in and swore the curtains were set properly when they left. They made such a fuss that my RDC partner was called in to settle things down. This was at just about 2:30am. It only happened the one time though.

Best response:
Looks like O'prahs fart. Does she workout there?

2nd best
It's a bug on the lens, retards.

Runner up:

This is that alien from star trek that turns phasers into swords and keeps everybody angry.

flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:
My first ship was haunted. :shock:

They said we had an old dead Master Chief in our Aft Engineroom. I never put any stock in it and nobody ever claimed to see him during the 3 years I was there.

I did have a group of female recruits report that the all 8 curtains in front of the toilet stalls all wrapped around the support bar at the same time once. There were 3 that saw it happen and 2 had just left the head and were called back in and swore the curtains were set properly when they left. They made such a fuss that my RDC partner was called in to settle things down. This was at just about 2:30am. It only happened the one time though.

Those barracks (before they built all the new stuff) wouldn't happen to have been the building at the rear of RTC, on the corner across the chow hall and the graduation hall would it? :shock: . That particular barracks was the 13th battalion...........the one I was in :-k

As far at the old master chief, they were looking in the wrong place. He was more than likely hiding in the Mess taking care of the coffee pot, lol :)

SlimeTime said:
Crank up your volume & jam away :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHFVTQKqdQ

I ain't 'fraid of no ghost...........

ST

PS- I didn't see much in the pic, and out of curiosity, where does it mention ghosts in the bible?

ST

1st one was better :lol:

ST to save myself here from my comment ( but the good book says "Don't mess with them"!!)

I'm referring to Lev. 19:31 and Duet. chapter 18-in verse 11 it warns us there.(you have to read the hole chapter of 18 to get the setting of the warning.

Now on to my Brother, he's into our Indian back ground and has joined up with a group(he calls tribe) and the medicine man called on to spirits one night for my brother. That night and all night he was constantly being poked as he slept (he says) as if someone was trying to wake him up. that morning he told the medicine man what was going on all night, the MM told him that can happen, that sometimes you can get ahold of a bad spirit. I believe that was his last visit with him and my brother had a bad year, very parinoid guy after that.

Like I said, I believe but, I don't mess with them (being a christian and deacon my God warns me to leave said subject alone, I shouldn't have posted this topic) but a joke just sometimes goes bad :(

Sorry

I think you're confusing spirits & ghosts. That's why I'd asked about it, I've never read mention of ghosts in the bible. But, much is open for the readers interpretation.

No need to feel apologetic, it's an interesting topic, but one which has little proof to substantiate it. I like watching shows like Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, etc.....they always hear things, see things on thermal imaging & FLIR....but can never prove (or see) anything.

ST

Waterwings said:
Those barracks (before they built all the new stuff) wouldn't happen to have been the building at the rear of RTC, on the corner across the chow hall and the graduation hall would it? :shock: . That particular barracks was the 13th battalion...........the one I was in :-k

Nope, not those. When you were up there for the Pass in Review, you guys probably were screened in MCPON Hall and then walked to the Ceremonial Drill Hall. You would have crossed the street and went between 2 barracks buildings. Ship 1 on your left and Ship 3 on your right, Then there would have been a large parking area you crossed before going between 2 more buildings, Ship 2 on the left and 4 on the right. This happened in Ship 4 on the top deck closest to parking area and where you passed between the ships.

flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:

Nope, not those. When you were up there for the Pass in Review, you guys probably were screened in MCPON Hall and then walked to the Ceremonial Drill Hall. You would have crossed the street and went between 2 barracks buildings. Ship 1 on your left and Ship 3 on your right, Then there would have been a large parking area you crossed before going between 2 more buildings, Ship 2 on the left and 4 on the right. This happened in Ship 4 on the top deck closest to parking area and where you passed between the ships.

Yep, screened at MCPON Hall and walked across the street to the ceremonial drill hall. We took some of our cadets to GLakes in '01 or '02 (can't recall at the moment) and the graduation drill hall at that time was at the rear of RTC. How things have changed since I was recruit there in..........................................'71 :shock:

Jim said:
Andy said:
My Mom always said, "It's the live ones you have to worry about".

That being said. I'm ain't 'fraid of no ghost.

:LOL2: Aint that the truth.

I don't believe in ghosts, until the day I see one. :mrgreen: :shock:

Lol, sometimes you don't see 'em, you just hear their footsteps on the catwalk. :shock:

Oh, come on-a ghost is a spirit, it can't be nothing else

A Ghost is another name for a spirit, so I believe in spirits or ghost or what ever you label them.

Now if only cool ones would visit :lol: :lol:

FishingBuds said:

A Ghost is another name for a spirit, so I believe in spirits or ghost or what ever you label them.

If they do visit, they best have their own fishing gear... :D

Andy said:
FishingBuds said:

If they do visit, they best have their own fishing gear... :D

Ummm, would they be using Ultralight gear, lol ? :wink:

I saw something that I can't explain a few years ago. I was fishing at about 10:00 in the morning a few winters ago. My dad kept looking up in the woods (we were in our 25 acre pond) but he didn't say anything. Finally he whispered to me to look up there, but I thought he was just messing around. He said he could see whatever it was (he hadn't old me what he thought it was), but I still couldn't. We motored out into the pond a little way and I saw whatever it was. It looked like a person dressed in all white just standing up 200 yards up in the woods (we could see up into the woods so well because no trees had leaves on them). It was kind of swaying back and forth. It never moved from that spot while we were watching. The wind blew us to where we couldn't see it or something, and we couldn't find it after that. Maybe it was someone trespassing in the middle of winter, but the only reason someone would do that was to hunt deer, and I don't think they would do that wearing all white. The gate to the road leading to the pond was locked before we came in and locked back once we got past it. If someone really wanted to trespass, they could have, but they would have had to have walked over a mile in the woods or have walked down the road for about a mile to get to the pond.

Once we were done fishing, we walked through the woods to where we saw whatever it was and we couldn't find anything that looked white or that could have been mistaken by both of us for a "person."

There was a story from when the pond was just made in the earlier 1900's about my great-grandfather and his friends stopped to give some guy they saw walking a ride, but when they got out the car, the guy was gone. Those guys swore on their lives that it happened like that, and they were convinced it was a ghost. That was supposed to have happened on this property.

Latest posts