Articles - Getting creative

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone interested in writing an Article or two related to the Website?

Topics can be anything to do with:
Boats (electrical, setup, safety, anything)
Fishing (techniques, patterns...........anything).

I would like to create a locked forum called Articles. Where we can publish your articles for everyone to read and also link them to the homepage.

An example article could be "The finer art of frog fishing". You can talk about rod setup, ideal conditions, anything. I am thinking at least 2-3 paragraphs if not more?

I ask that your article be concrete with the facts, with just a dash of personal opinion. Your facts should be provable.

All I ask is that you do not copy anything you find on the net and claim it as your own. If you do and we get called on it you will be banned and chastised forever. :mrgreen:

This is your chance to get your creative juices flowing. Being published on a major website :LOL2: will be huge for your careers. :LOL2:

Again, any ideas, comments or thoughts.....fire away. This is your site.

Can I write one called "how to stand on the shore and look stupid"? Thats all I do. :D

Good Idea though Jim. I think it will make the site a better resource than it already is.

ShadowWalker said:
Can I write one called "how to stand on the shore and look stupid"? Thats all I do. :D

Good Idea though Jim. I think it will make the site a better resource than it already is.

I already got that market cornered, I believe the fine points of basic rock skipping is still in need of an in depth article though. :lol:

BassAddict said:
ShadowWalker said:

I already got that market cornered, I believe the fine points of basic rock skipping is still in need of an in depth article though. :lol:

BassAddict - you need to read the posts more carefully - you have the topic "How to Stand Around and Look Stupid Covered"

His topic is "how to stand on the shore and look stupid"

Sheesh!

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
ShadowWalker said:

BassAddict - you need to read the posts more carefully - you have the topic "How to Stand Around and Look Stupid Covered"

His topic is "how to stand on the shore and look stupid"

Sheesh!

Har-De-Har,Har..................................
754.gif
I will reply to your ramblings with this
1213_mooning.gif

Bumping this.

Surely someone has a favorite fishing technique or fishing/boating related hobby they would like to write a small 1-2 paragraph on for the rest of us to read. It will go on the new CMS homepage.

Hey Jim, Not to put him on the spot, but you may talk to G3_Guy. Pretty sure i've seen on another site where made has made a couple articles up. I know he's at least done a good one on Float N' Fly Fishing. :D

Bubba said:
Hey Jim, Not to put him on the spot, but you may talk to G3_Guy. Pretty sure i've seen on another site where made has made a couple articles up. I know he's at least done a good one on Float N' Fly Fishing. :D

Cool! Thanks for the heads up, but I will let him volunteer it if he wants. I know he has responsibility over there, so I don't want to step on his toes. :D

Jim said:
Bubba said:

Cool! Thanks for the heads up, but I will let him volunteer it if he wants. I know he has responsibility over there, so I don't want to step on his toes. :D

Guess that did sound like I was volunteering him...That wasn't my intention. More like praising one he's already done. :mrgreen:

Latest posts