Site was Down

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Jim,

I am always check my post constantly through out the day and this is not the first time that I get errors connecting.

Yep.........

Network Timeout

The server at www.tinboats.net is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

I've had some issues also,but I have been having problems with my modem dropping out.Wasn't 100% if our site was going down or if it was just my old modem.

The host fails to realize that I know that they are having issues before they do. This is what I do for work day to day.

The minute the site goes down I get an alert in a consloe, I get an email (work and personal), and a text message on my phone 24/27/365.

Most of the time they have it back up and runnig within 15 minutes...Yesterday was a bigger issue I guess.

hatch17 said:
Jim said:
The minute the site goes down I get an alert in a consloe, I get an email (work and personal), and a text message on my phone 24/27/365.
A little OCD?? :p

A little when it comes to the site.

I am looking for a new host. I am done with them. You would be surprised how many alerts I get.

My apologies to all. This is really bothering me so much, you have no idea. My blood pressure is high as it is. This will only be temporary will I find a new host and we move the site.

Sorry folks!
Jim

Jim said:
My apologies to all. This is really bothering me so much, you have no idea. My blood pressure is high as it is. This will only be temporary will I find a new host and we move the site.

Sorry folks!
Jim

Ha....disregard my PM's and emails --- your blood pressure doesn't need any more dumb questions from the peanut gallery (that is those of us who try to get on but can't, and wonder why and keep hiting "refresh" with no succsess) We need to learn patience while you fix it!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Jim, I hope you're not letting it bother you. Sure we all freak-out when we can't log-on, but it's not the worst that will ever happen in our lives :wink:

No one is holding you or WW responsible for these problems, and I only mentioned them to be sure you're aware of them.

Besides, I was able to reach Guido on his cell phone before he made it to your house :mrgreen:

ST