IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Sometime within the next few days we will be moving the site to a new host. I don't know why I torture myself like this. :LOL2: Everything should be seamless.........SHOULD be seamless.

If you can not get in after, delete your cookies and then try again. If you still can not get in email me at [email protected]. <-------- SAVE THIS EMAIL NOW!

I can then try to help you then.

Go for it Jim,

Memebers will be very patient with the change.

Hopefully it will go smoothly, with no major issues and, during the process, it will automatically drop out the "Hatfield & McCoy" members in the process :lol: :lol: :lol: (just kidding, of course) - This site, under your leadership, has really maintained a top notch, high quality venue for all of our members and visitors, that we can all be proud of. When the change-over is complete, we'll all be happy and very appreciative of your efforts. You da man!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

As much as people love this place,I'm sure everyone will find there way back.
ps.stickers arrived today...gotta decide where to put them

I agree with FC Jim, I'm sure everyone here will be patient and you won't have to worry about them not returning because in my opinion, this is the overall best site I have ever been a member of. Never any BS all the time like some, TONS of info, and everyone is A class in my opinion.

PS....Let me know if you need any help with the design work for the new site(banners, buttons, etc, etc). :beer:

No worries. I'm sure everything will go fine. Lot's of good folks on here who will be patient. Let me know if you need anything. :wink: