So far so good......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
With the new 'puter. I'm trying to get used to using the mouse panel (or whatever it's called on a laptop), and still having problems with scrolling & the page running-away #-o , but I suppose I'll get used to it. I've got 14 days to return it if I don't like it.

Still bummed about having to spend the cash, I had it earmarked for a few fall fishing trips :cry: ... oh well. I got my printer software loaded, which I had to do from the internet, since this has Windows Vista, and my old 'puter was XP. This laptop will also accept the media card from my digital camera, so I'll still be able to upload pics, which I'm happy about. Got a $150 instant rebate, and another $150 mail-in rebate, so total cost was $550 :shock:

lol, I forgave dad & am still gonna take him fishing in the morning :wink:

ST

lol....you should try it with hands large enough to palm a basketball :roll:

ST

I also forgot to mention, I'd already had a wireless router, so now I can even check-out TB.net from the "throne" =D> :mrgreen:

SlimeTime said:
lol....you should try it with hands large enough to palm a basketball :roll:

ST

I also forgot to mention, I'd already had a wireless router, so now I can even check-out TB.net from the "throne" =D> :mrgreen:

LOl, then you need to add this Smiley to your emoticon list:
potty_smilie.gif

It will take you no time to get use to the touch pad. I still prefer a mouse and use one at home, however I have no issue with the touch pad when out. Hell I can even do some photoshop and web design work with a touch pad now.

I'm not sure if I can connect a mouse to this thing or not.....haven't made it to reading the directions yet......I'm a guy, what do you expect :lol:

ST

SlimeTime said:
I'm not sure if I can connect a mouse to this thing or not.....haven't made it to reading the directions yet......I'm a guy, what do you expect :lol:

ST

You can use a USB mouse.They start around $15 and go up.I got a mini mouse with recoiling cord.I have gurl hands. :LMFAO: You can also get wireless mouse also.Just depends on your preference.Ohhh, don't forget to wash your hands when you get up. :LMFAO:

SlimeTime said:
ST

using it on the throne woulc put true meaning to your screen name slime ......time :LMFAO:

lol....you guys crack me up......no pun intended :shock: :mrgreen:

ST

Latest posts