thanks to every one.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Reaction score
thanks to every one for all the great bass club names.they were all great names and thanks to alumacraftjoe we will now officely be known as the SMALL WATERS BASS CLUB.thanks again to every one for all the ideas

Congrats & best-wishes for your new organization & it's membership!

ST

We will be creating a new forum for the bass clubs in the next day or two. Each "club" will have its own section to discuss anything club related like Tournaments, rules, body of water and stuff like that.

I foresee a National Jon boat tournament trail one day! :D

browndog said:
thanks to every one for all the great bass club names.they were all great names and thanks to alumacraftjoe we will now officely be known as the SMALL WATERS BASS CLUB.thanks again to every one for all the ideas

Thanks Browndog for all your work on getting this together! Looking forward to this and seeing it grow!

Good luck. If I didn't plan on doing several bowfishing shoots next season, I would have thought about driving over your way once or twice to fish.

Jim said:
We will be creating a new forum for the bass clubs in the next day or two. Each "club" will have its own section to discuss anything club related like Tournaments, rules, body of water and stuff like that.

I foresee a National Jon boat tournament trail one day! :D

SAWEET!

ST

Latest posts