2009 Lund 2075 with 250 tiller - one heck of a tinboat.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if I was a walleye fisherman, looking for something like this, and who had the money for it, I can't say that I would buy that. As much as I love the yankee walleye Cadillacs (we have a Lund that has been a temporarily put off restoration project) I see too many rooms for error there. Having sliding things on a boat is just asking for trouble. See how he had trouble with some of the slides? That was before they became filled with crud and mud and whatever else works its way in the tight crevices of boats. I do like the gunnel rod storage, if they made it a hinged lid, not a sliding one. They could have the same drawers, but instead of having them on slides, put the bottom on a hinge, so it tilts out. Same space, longer lifespan. I do love that 250 tiller. Tiller motors are just so cool, and second only to center consoles in my opinion, and even at that, there are many times the tiller has a better function than the CC.

I dont know about a 250 HP Tiller, if ya have that puppy wide open and turn sideways it'll blow your eyebrows off.

I never knew they made the tillers that big.(till I seen video)
I was trying a 60hp tiller once(no tiller assist),had way to much scary power for me at the time.Alot of power in one arm.I still wonder though,if I should of bought it.

Latest posts