Favorite salad dressing?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
What is it? :LOL2:

I like them all, but I probably would choose Thousand Island first.

Now before you go asking why I am asking...I work from Home on Fridays and that means suffering in the living room watching tv with the Wife in the morning (she watches Regis and Kelly :roll: ). They asked what the number one salad dressing for men and women was, and Surprisingly it was Ranch.

Least favorite fro men was Italian.

Blue cheese or poppyseed. Honey mustard comes in third.

I will dip just about anything in ranch but strangely enough, I don't really like it on salads.

Quackrstackr said:
Blue cheese or poppyseed. Honey mustard comes in third.

I will dip just about anything in ranch but strangely enough, I don't really like it on salads.

Exactly! Ranch with a veggie platter!

Honey mustard on chicken fingers :beer:

Ranch all the way for me....on a salad, dip veggies in it, anything. I also like italian dressing sometimes too for something different. 8)

Sorry... I dont eat salads. :sick:

If it's not Ketchup, Mustard or BBQ sauce, it doesn't belong on my food. :D

Jim said:
Bubba said:
BassAddict said:
it is especally tasty when mixed with ketchup for dipping fries into.

:shock: Seriously? :-k

Mayo and ketchup for fries! :beer:

I was stationed in Germany in 1967 and when I'd drive through the small towns, I'd stop at a small outdoor bratwurst stand. They had something that looked like mayo to dip the fries in - it was really good, but I never found out what it was??? Mayor with something else mixed in - maybe a little ketchup???? Whatever, it was great...

Oh, Thousand Island for me, ranch or french second

A huge dollop of Blue cheese with a dash of French or Rasberry vinegrete (just discovered that). Been known to just use a dollop of salad dressing for my salad dressing too.

Italian, Caesar, Thousand Island

I like french but don't get it very often, because it needs to be the dark reddish colored kind, and a lot of places don't have it.

ShadowWalker said:
Italian, Caesar, Thousand Island

I like french but don't get it very often, because it needs to be the dark reddish colored kind, and a lot of places don't have it.

French is good too on that rare occasion. :beer:

Ranch all the way!!! I tried some bacon cheddar ranch and it was pretty awesome too!!
Man ranch goes good on everything!!Especially chicken,and fries,and carrots and broccoli and well.....you get the idea :lol:

Latest posts