I should be at work right now, but....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
We are closed for at least a week.

I went in last night and they said that when we closed last night we wouldn't be open until Thursday. I have a feeling its going to be a bit longer. The owner is flying in on Wednesday to sign the papers to give up ownership of the store. So We are getting new owners, which is why I think it is going to be a little longer than a week. Even if the franchise has new owners lined up, I don't see them coming in Thursday and cranking out pizzas. Also, they Repo'd the TVs from the bar last night. What a great time to do it with both the Cubs and Sox in the playoffs. We had 6 HD Flat screens in the bar. Gone. I told my manager I'd do shadow puppets if she wanted me to.

Unlike a lot of people my age and in college, I have enough money saved right now I don't need to work for about a month or so, so I'm not too worried, whether I find a new job or stick this out.

Thats probably what I am doing, as I had been talking about it before this happened.

The Gander Mountain by me is hiring, but I think if I worked there my checks would go right back to them :lol:

ShadowWalker said:
Thats probably what I am doing, as I had been talking about it before this happened.

The Gander Mountain by me is hiring, but I think if I worked there my checks would go right back to them :lol:

Yes but you could pass on the employee discount to us! :wink:

Captain Ahab said:
File an Unemployment Claim right now

Agreed and always have a fall back plan.Not savings either.Another line of income,ebay,craigs list,hobby for profit,skill for profit.I've been out of work for a year because of health issues.I have no income from any where except for my fall back plan.I have skills and hobbies that I make money from.

Latest posts