Moutain Dew Pitch Black??????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
Who's got some?
I have been searching for this stuff for a while hoping someone had stashed some back and was willing to part with it.
I LOVED this stuff and I wish they would bring it back for another round!!!
Anybody know where a person could latch on to some of this stuff?
BTW I tried ebay already and that's not exactly what I had in mind($25.00 a 2 litre) #-o

The Pepsi customer service hotline is 1-800-433-2652 or you can check out the Dew Website.

BevNET Review:
Mountain Dew Pitch Black is a novelty drink scheduled to hit stores shelves in late August of 2004. Pitch Black combines grape flavor with Mountain Dew original for a taste that is surprisingly refreshing and a bit more mellow than straight-up Mountain Dew. The near-black color will limit this beverage's mass market potential, but it will undoubtedly generate PR buzz which should prompt consumers to give it a try. We don't see curiousity turning into repeat sales; so Pepsi is definitely doing it right by releasing it for a limited time. Overall, a decent beverage and a creative move for Pepsi.

I'd guess that you're not going to find any of this stuff around. It was a limited time release from August of '04 and they released a second version Pitch Black II for a limited time in '05 and are now activly soliciting public opinion for their new flavor.

So....mix yourself up some grape juice & Dew :wink:

ST
PS- I never heard of it either, but I'm not much of a pop drinker.

Jim said:
I hate grape juice, grape soda, or any grape liquid. :sick:

lol....then I take it you were never a fan of Purple Passion (Everclear)?? :p

ST

Latest posts