Quick trips

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
If I want to make a quick trip to the store, I take this, 8 seconds to the store, 10 seconds to get my items and another 8 seconds back and an a couple hours looking for the stuff that blew out the bag.
100_0427.jpg

I just came out of the moon bounce, it was packed with kids but since I had to take my shoes off, those that didnt faint, vacated.

Capt. its not at the track, its in front of a karate place that sponcers the rail. He also goes to Senior citizen homes, (old motor heads love it) and he goes to high schools to lecture against street racing and the importance of math and physics play in buliding the rail. Math for matching the tires to the rear and physics for designing the headers. The fellow I talked to built the whole thing from scratch and is planning on building a longer one if he can get some more sponcers. He was saying one guy supplies the sparkplugs another guy supplies this new synthetic oil (purple something).

The cockpit is tiny, the steering wheel is maybe 6 inches wide and I dont think I would want to be going 300 mph with those little tires on the front, the owner of the karate place got in it and it too five guys to try and get him out, he got wedged in it.

Latest posts