The fish are all gone

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
lol....at least those that I just cooked-up. 1 gallon baggie of cat fillets and another of crappie & gill. Complimented with hush puppies, fried taters, homemade coleslaw, and sweedish nutcake for desert.....all washed down with sweet tea 8)

I'm stuffed!

ST

Man, for a good meal, it sure ruined me for the rest of the day. 5 of us ate, and everyone was yawning after leaving the table.

I've ate them noodles, more than I could stomach......found chicken & turkey pot pies more to my liking :mrgreen: , some TV dinners I can eat, but not many. Ate too many of 'em while I was teaching my 1st wife how to cook :roll:

ST

Well actually, I forgot that I didn't eat my dinner from last night (just so busy I forgot to eat) so instead of ramen noodles I had a bowl of my wifes kitchen sink soup. Mmmm good.

Soup that has just about everything but the kitchen sink in it. Beef cubes, carrots, celery, potatoes, green beans, corn, onion, tomato, some elbow pasta, prolly some other stuff. Never the same twice.

normal_soup001.jpg

:cry: ...lol....no thanks! There are 3 things I don't eat, chilli, spaghetti, and vegetable soup.....and that reminds me of the latter.

ST

i am lucky my wife is always cooking last night homemade chicken pot pie and a batch of these and seeing how i took it out for a picture i might as well eat it :mrgreen:
MVC-356F.jpg

That Kitchen Sink Soup sounds (and looks) good! My wife always makes a few pots of her homemade vegetable soup (and her creamy potato soup) throughout the winter. As the commercial says................"It Does a Body Good!" 8)

flounderhead that stew looked so good today had the wife whip up a beefstew with dumplings and all the veggies came from the garden only bad thing is didnt get any parsnips :mrgreen:
MVC-357F.jpg

hardwatergrampa said:
flounderhead that stew looked so good today had the wife whip up a beefstew with dumplings and all the veggies came from the garden only bad thing is didnt get any parsnips :mrgreen:
MVC-357F.jpg
now that looks good

:shock: ....I'm not gonna say what that looks like :shock:

Now, I can put away about $50 worth of sushi & Sapporo (beer). :wink:

lol
ST

Latest posts