TB decals rec'd !

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Rec'd the new TinBoats decals today, and already applied 3 (kept 1 out of the 4 for a spare):

1 applied on the port and stbd quarters of the boat:
normal_TB_decal_on_stbd_qtr.JPG

1 on rear truck window:
TB_decal_on_truck_window.JPG

These new decals are sharp! 8)

They are great looking decals! I plan to get a couple, just been too hectic lately. I doubt I'll put 'em on my crappy truck.....might raise it's value enough to make it a theft-risk :LMFAO:

ST

shamoo said:
Very Very Nice =D>, Mr. WW How would I obtain a couple of these bad boyz?

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4938

ST

Thank-you Mr. ST, how the heck I miss that? I just ordered two like Mr. browndog.

flounderhead59 said:
Is the back of those sticky like a bumper sticker or is it just vinyl? I need to get some of those.

Quality vinyl decals.
thumbsup_smilie.gif

I'm real picky about the type of stickers I put on my stuff (that's why I have very few), and the new TB decals exceed my quality check 8)

I still havn't put mine on anything yet.
One going to have to go on my ol truck and the other on a camoed boat.
Hope they show up good.

I think a med. and a small.
Trailer not camoed...just want people to see it.

As soon as I get them one goes on the truck (it will be my first stucker not counting my Popeye or the 3 bullet holes) and one on the boat (motor maybe). Not sure where I'll put the third one. Might stick one on a BPS boat. :lol:

I put the 11 incher on the back glass of my tow vehicle. If (when) I get finished with my boat mods I have two med. and two smalls to put on the boat and trailer. Tried to take a pic of the one on my truck but three tries and all I got was a glare. Great looking decals Jim!

Latest posts