Kimbo Slice is kissing canvas in 14 seconds

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quackrstackr

Reaction score
I wonder what CBS is going to do to draw viewers for the infant MMA organization now? :lol:

It didn't even take much of a punch to put him down. I wonder how many fights that guy actually lost that didn't make the internet.

Jim said:
Is this the fight with Shamrock? Shamrock beat him? Whats next fro MMA? :LOL2:

No Shamrock had to back out due to a cut during trainging before the fight. It was Seth Petruzelli that took the fight on short notice. He was supposed to fight on the undercard, but was offered to fight in the main event vs Kimbo after Shamrocks injury.

Man, that was trash. That is the crappiest "ultimate" fighting I have ever seen. Whatever happened to beat them till they can't get up, and anything goes. That Kimbo sure did talk himself up....as did CBS. Network tv sucks....and always will. All of those fights sucked if you ask me [-X

I had watched one of kimbos first fights and it went the distance but man he was gasping for air bad, he should have lost, last two min. of the 3rd round he was holding on for dear life.

I'm sure Kimbo has been training a little different now, Bas Rutten is helping in his training now. As far as Shamrock being able to hang with him? Who knows.. Everyone is training in everything Judo, Boxing, etc etc. I think if it goes to the ground, Shamrock could beat him. Shamrocks ground game IMO is supperior to Kimbo. As far as KO power, Kimbo has it then some. Don't get me wrong, Shamrock has KO power too. If they stay standing it could be anyone's fight.. I'm looking forward to them fighting, although it may or may not be a good fight....

Latest posts