Deam lake w/ kids and magic

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
Went to Deam Lake in Indiana today with the puppy and kids. No fishing, a lot of hiking and about at hour at the beach. Magic really got into swimming today. I didn't bring the camera so the only picture I got was with the cell. I got a real close up because he spotted a duck. He is 11 weeks now and has been a great addition to the family. His first boat trip may be tomorrow if everything works out.

Attach0magic.jpg

Jim said:
They grow quick huh? Wow!

They do grow quick, but the cell phone pic makes him look bigger then he really is. He has doubled in size or more since I got him, but the pic from the cell makes him look huge. :mrgreen:

I've heard of Deam, but never been there. Does it look like a nice fishin' hole? Is that where you're fishing tomorrow?

ST

I know you say the camera makes him look bigger but he sure does look like a strong pup.Nice pic.

Joe,

That doesn't look like the part of Deam Lake we do the orienteering near. We must be at a totally different section of the lake. I'm gonna check the orienteering map I have at work to pinpoint it. :)

SlimeTime said:
I've heard of Deam, but never been there. Does it look like a nice fishin' hole? Is that where you're fishing tomorrow?

ST

Didn't end up fishing. Got the boat loaded and went to do baseball lessons and my sister was going to bring my nephew by, but his Dad decided to actually see him this weekend for the first time in six months and then wouldn't let him go fishing to piss off my sister. The bad part was he didn't even spend time with him Sunday he sent him off with his Grandmother to go to an art show.

Waterwings said:
Joe,

That doesn't look like the part of Deam Lake we do the orienteering near. We must be at a totally different section of the lake. I'm gonna check the orienteering map I have at work to pinpoint it. :)

It's the beach section. The pic makes it look bigger, but the dog is looking right at the dam if that gives you any idea.

alumacraftjoe said:
Waterwings said:
Joe,

It's the beach section. The pic makes it look bigger, but the dog is looking right at the dam if that gives you any idea.

Had the maps in my hands today, got distracted, and forgot to look. A dam sounds familiar! :)

We'll be at Bernheim Forest this Saturday! It never ends!
crazy_face.gif

Latest posts