first time smoker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LegBrkr

Reaction score
Here's my first attempt at smoking fish. Used flounderheads recipe.
037.JPG040.JPG

And...?

For people that only like smoked salmon a little you can put it in a food processer with some cream cheese and make a spread/dip. I'll double check my wife's recipe for that.

That looks like it woudl ship very well - to Sellersville, PA

Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint, Hint,

It was wonderful! No one noticed there were 6 fillets on the smoker and only 4 on the plate. We managed to down two of them before I got the camera back out! I love the soy sauce and brown sugar combination on the Salmon. I use soy sause when I grill salmon steaks, but never thought to mix it with a little brown sugar for a very tasty glaze.

Okay, I confess, It was pretty darn good, even though I don't like salmon or red fish meat in general (gotta have deep fried fillets & tarter sauce or baked walleye :) )..... But, it was good (the taste stayed with me a while if you know what I mean)

Capt, Legbrkr sent some home with me - maybe I can mail it to you :lol: :lol:

Latest posts