Paddle Tail Senko

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angry Bob

Reaction score
Fishing was slow yesterday, so it was a good day to try out those lures ya just never get around to tryin. I gave a paddle tail senko a try yesterday, and I was impressed. It had great swimming action. It was a little lighter than the standard senko, so it was a little harder to throw with the baitcaster. I'll definately be throwing this as a jigworm next year.

No I haven't tried those yet, but I do have some fork tailed dingers that i still have to try when I get around to it . So many lures, so little time. :mrgreen:

angry Bob said:
No I haven't tried those yet, but I do have some fork tailed dingers that i still have to try when I get around to it . So many lures, so little time. :mrgreen:

I have an open pack somewhere...Pm me your address and I will send you 2-3 to try.

Well I threw that thing on a jighead on Fri. and it had some sweet action. I could feel the vibration every time I pumped the rod, and on a straight retrieve it had a great swimming action. No takers that day except for a pike that liked it so much he decided to take it and not give it back. :evil:

Definitely give the swimming senko a fair try. If there are bass in the area, they will take it. Not only does the tail provide very violent turbulence/vibrations, but it is something relatively new that many bass have not yet seen. The only downfall IMO is the compromise of action/quality for durability, as is the case for most GYCB products I have tried. Good luck

swim senkos are pretty good, I gave them a try for about 20 minutes and had a huge swirl/follow. Just make sure you rig it ABSOLUTELY straight or it will NOT run good.

Latest posts