Good Morning Tinheads

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
Bah Humbug

No fishing for Ahab today makes me very grumpy

I would not even work unless they paid me!

Im with Esquired on this one!!!

BAH HUMBUG!!

Had a bum wheel since last tuesday and havent been able to get down to the creek, today its better but raining out........................ #-o

Good morning Tinheads. Glad to see we're back up and runnning =D> I'm gonna play hooky from work to take advantage of the nice weather, and hit the lake today. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Catch one for AB. :)

Good luck out there Bob.

It was BYBTWD yesterday so I'm planning on hitting Lake Michigan one more try for a big King. Tomorrow my wife and I are fishing in the JD Spinners Fall Classic on the Fox River Chain 'O Lakes.

Bob, I hope you did well. I couldn't even coax a hit

Sure hope tomorrow is better than to day was. 15 boats out there and only 2 Brown Trout caught (none by me). Didn't take long for the lake to kick up again either. From gentle rollers to 2-3 footers in 20 minutes. Said screw it and started a troll back to the harbor. Boat is rigged and ready for tomorrow.

I had a tough day too, but it ended with a bang. I caught a 20" beauty smallie in the last hour of the day. It definately made my day. I'm gonna have the film developed tomorrow so I'll post a pic soon. I hope it turns out, it's on a pretty beat up disposable camera. But that's why I caught it right. :mrgreen:

Awesome!! I have another title now!! Normally I am known as a Metalhead.....Now I am a TINHEAD!!!

whj812 said:
Awesome!! I have another title now!! Normally I am known as a Metalhead.....Now I am a TINHEAD!!!

LOL, me too. Flounderhead, Deadhead, Parrothead, Tinhead, Butthead, Butt-Munch and many more I can't type here as we are PG rated.

Latest posts