We are moving

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going through DT's for a while. While this is a minor inconvenience t us (generalization here), I'm sure to you it is one of the most frustrating things in your day. Just remember to breathe Jim, and know we will still be here when it is all resolved.

I am all packed and ready to move

48201.jpeg

Man alive, that was terrible.

The current hosting company must be some kid with a server stuffed in his closet. :lol:

Terrible service on the server, be glad when things get moved, as I'm sure will you :wink:

On the + side....I took the time to clean the stanky refrigerator in the garage. I used it to store trapping lures & urine in, and had several muskrat carcasses in the freezer, which thawed-out twice, soit was a tad on the nasty side. Now it'll be used strictly for fishing bait & keeping a few extra wobble-pops chilled :mrgreen:

Also swept the boat out from the other days fishing trip. Dang beemoths are messy ........

ST

I was in a panic because I couldn't get on the forum.I had to deep breaths and stay calm.It was the worst night.I couldn't sleep and I had no tinboats to look through.Oh I need a 12 step program.TBA=Tin Boats Anonomous

The down time wasnt the move? We have to go through this again? Sounds like you have a cult thing going on here Mr. Jim, I'm not drinking any cool-aid. :wink:

Kinda worried yesterday when I went to login.....Said server was unavailable....thought you shut it down man. Glad its back online!! =D>

shamoo said:
The down time wasnt the move? We have to go through this again? Sounds like you have a cult thing going on here Mr. Jim, I'm not drinking any cool-aid. :wink:

Youse guys are moved. The down time was a combination of suck5 (the prior host) and moving 500+ mb's of files and restoring a 75+ mb database. All via DSL/Cable.

Simple stuff really, just time consuming, ;)

Alphawolf said:
shamoo said:

Youse guys are moved. The down time was a combination of suck5 (the prior host) and moving 500+ mb's of files and restoring a 75+ mb database. All via DSL/Cable.

Simple stuff really, just time consuming, ;)

:WELCOME:

It's good to know Jim has back up and an active host.

Latest posts