We're Back...Round three.....FIGHT!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Ok,
We are back and on a new host. 3 hosting companies in less than 2 years :roll: . We are on a roll. I want to thank ALPHAWOLF (My forum Guy) for the transition. :beer:

Please let me know if you notice anything not working correctly or different. If you are having issues logging on, email me at [email protected]

Jim said:
Ok,
We are back and on a new host. 3 hosting companies in less than 2 years :roll: . We are on a roll. I want to thank ALPHAWOLF (My forum Guy) for the transition. :beer:

Cheers!! :)

Please let me know if you notice anything not working correctly or different. If you are having issues logging on, email me at [email protected]

Still a few issues to work out (eg the Gallery) and you will not be able to "Log me in automatically" until the IP address for the new tinboats.net propagates throughout the interwebz DNS servers (anywhere from 6 hours to 3 days).

Be patient, it will all be good in the end. :)

Way to go guys thanks!!

punchout1.png

Good luck with the new Hosting Company............We're hanging in there with you Jim

Log in automatically was already working for me when I first surfed over a while ago.

Now if I can remember the mini novel reply that I had typed up to a thread only to be rejected yesterday when the forum went offline, I will be in business. :lol:

I tried the gallery and it automatically logged me in but many, if not most pictures were little x. Perhaps in time they will find their way home as well. Any way to have the gallery open in it's own window? If trying to copy several photo links to a post I find I need to copy them all to a word doc and them in bulk to the post or else when I go back and forth all the text in the post disappears.

flounderhead59 said:
I tried the gallery and it automatically logged me in but many, if not most pictures were little x

Got most of them back!! :)

Still a few missing, which I will be working on, but for the most part...you guys are good to go!! :mrgreen:

Enjoy and thanks Jim for letting me be able to help you out. :D

flounderhead59 said:
...Any way to have the gallery open in it's own window? If trying to copy several photo links to a post I find I need to copy them all to a word doc and them in bulk to the post or else when I go back and forth all the text in the post disappears.

Right click on the Gallery "button", a drop down menu will appear, then click on "Open in New Window". :)

Thanks & a big pat on the back to all involved in getting us back online.......it was some of the darkest hours of my life :cry: :mrgreen:

ST

Waterwings said:
flounderhead59 said:
...Any way to have the gallery open in it's own window? If trying to copy several photo links to a post I find I need to copy them all to a word doc and them in bulk to the post or else when I go back and forth all the text in the post disappears.

Right click on the Gallery "button", a drop down menu will appear, then click on "Open in New Window". :)

Next you're gonna tell me it's been that way all the time too. :oops:
I'm used to the Chitown site where it automatically opens another window, but this works too.

So far so good! Thanks for your hard work you two... I tried to access the site yesterday and couldnt... I about lost it until I remembered you said you were switching companies.

flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:
flounderhead59 said:

Next you're gonna tell me it's been that way all the time too. :oops:
I'm used to the Chitown site where it automatically opens another window, but this works too.

That's the only way I know how to do it, and been doing it a while :wink:

Latest posts