Ultimate fighting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Anybody see Uriah Fabber defend his title last night? He made his oppondent tap out with a naked cross winged chicken head hold. Fabber is 19-1, he was 3-1 when he won his title, the kids tuff.

I wonder when they are going to come out with "Ultimate Fighting With Weapons"??? Wouldnt that be great..... jking

NAA... He is a tough one!! I watch it when I can. Didnt get to watch it last night however.....:( Did you watch the fight last weekend?

Oh man that was on last night and i missed it #-o !!!!!!!!! Faber is incredible but I cant wait till someone beats him (personally I cant stand that California pretty boy) That and when he does get beat its gonna be one heck of a fight!!!!!

Not to go off too much off topic, anyone watching The Ultimate Fighter? What is up with the blonde Kid? He is tapped. I don't see him lasting much longer.

This kid is missing a few screws..and for Dana to give him a second chance? Wow!

I've watched the Ultimate fighting tv show a couple times. Occasionally I get to see the stuff live.............................I work in a public high school. :wink: . The girls are much worse than the boys. :shock:

LMAO...

Fabre is a bad a$$ for sure. When he does get beat, it's gonna be because he got beat to the punch. KO first round. Anyone can get caught at any time.
And the kid on ultimate fighter.. WACKO for sure.
Dana was crazy for not booting him, I think he's gonna regret that decision.

Andy said:
LMAO...

Fabre is a bad a$$ for sure. When he does get beat, it's gonna be because he got beat to the punch. KO first round. Anyone can get caught at any time.

My money is on a split decision when he loses, I dont see him "just getting caught" and hes too good on the ground to get submitted

Usually Fabber charges the other guy but this fight he boxed alittle bit till he was thrown to the ground than he was over the dude.

Faber is a tought dude. For as young as he is, he does have some promising talent for a long career.

How about Kimbo Slice getting KO'd by a standin. HAHA. I am glad someone finally beat his ***. I did see the fight online with that cop from New York who beat him in a underground fight. That fight went 11 minutes and both were bloody as hell.

Latest posts