Amusement rides

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Who is into it? I have been on the Hulk in Florida. Two guys had to push down on the bars to clamp my fat *** in the seat. Talk about panic, I could not breathe. It was fun though.

This one....I will not do.

Ride.JPG

I want no parts of that :shock: I hate heights.

I did ride Apollos Chariot in Bush Gardens last year. https://www.buschgardens.com/bgw/ar_appollo_chariot.aspx

210' in the air and having no control scared the heck out of me.

I think I could be stupid enough to get on that ride. I will say that I am not sure if I wouldnt wet my shorts though. Ill try about anything once, sometimes I have more balls than brains and thats not such a good thing. I have always loved amusement parks. My 5 year old neice is a thrill junky, she will ride things that her dad wouldnt ride.

I have seen people get on that ride. No way I would do it. the other one looked alot more scary though [youtube]JSOKHvc9Obw[/youtube]

bcritch said:
I want no parts of that :shock: I hate heights.

I did ride Apollos Chariot in Bush Gardens last year. https://www.buschgardens.com/bgw/ar_appollo_chariot.aspx

210' in the air and having no control scared the heck out of me.

That was the last place i went, and thats the best ride in the park, i rode em all a few times, but ended the day/night in the front row on apollos chariot. That coaster on the Stratosphere, is nuts looking, but doesnt look all that fun, it just slowly rotates.

slim357 said:
That was the last place i went, and thats the best ride in the park, i rode em all a few times, but ended the day/night in the front row on apollos chariot. That coaster on the Stratosphere, is nuts looking, but doesnt look all that fun, it just slowly rotates.

Slim, did you ride Griffon? There was no way in hell I was getting on that ride. My GF and her two daughters went on it while me and my two daughters watched :shock:

I used to. Had a step-daughter years ago, used to take her to Kings Island for her BD. Everytime I'd ride one of the violent rides it'd throw my back out.....lol, wouldn't even ride the Merry-Go-Round now :cry:

Anyone ever go to Coney Island? :mrgreen:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coney_Island#History

ST

I will ride any of them. None are scary enough for me. I have even done laser aerial combat at Sky Warriors in Austell Ga. back in 1994 flying T-34 Mentors built by Beechcraft. It was a lot of fun. I have jumped out of airplanes also, no problem. I next quest is to get a ride in a centerfuge to the point of being knocked out by G forces to see what that is like. We only pulled 6 G's in the T-34's. I would also love to get a ride with the hurricane hunters and fly through a hurricane. I love severe turbulence in an aircraft. I was on a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles one night and we had severe turbulence from Atlanta all the way to Arizona airspace. It was so rough the flight attendants had to stay seated the whole way. The VCR could not be played because of it so there was no movie also. I loved that flight. That has been my best airline flight so far.

KMixson said:
I will ride any of them. None are scary enough for me. I have even done laser aerial combat at Sky Warriors in Austell Ga. back in 1994 flying T-34 Mentors built by Beechcraft. It was a lot of fun. I have jumped out of airplanes also, no problem. I next quest is to get a ride in a centerfuge to the point of being knocked out by G forces to see what that is like. We only pulled 6 G's in the T-34's. I would also love to get a ride with the hurricane hunters and fly through a hurricane. I love severe turbulence in an aircraft. I was on a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles one night and we had severe turbulence from Atlanta all the way to Arizona airspace. It was so rough the flight attendants had to stay seated the whole way. The VCR could not be played because of it so there was no movie also. I loved that flight. That has been my best airline flight so far.

I'm sorry, you have some serious issues :lol: :lol: :lol:

bcritch said:
slim357 said:

Slim, did you ride Griffon? There was no way in hell I was getting on that ride. My GF and her two daughters went on it while me and my two daughters watched :shock:

It hadnt been built, I havent been in a few years now, guess i need to go back sometime, the alpengeist isnt bad tho, didnt think to much of the lockness monster, and the big bad wolf tho.

geemyrick said:
I have 117 jumps in the army but don't like those rides for some reason.. :x

Maybe because they don't provide a parachute, lol :wink:

I'm not an amusement park ride kind of person. I'll go on the ferris wheel occasionally, but don't really enjoy it.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

Latest posts