Looking Good for My Phillies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I am, and have been, a huge Phillies fan. They are my number two team right behind the Temple Owls and Louisville Cardinals (basketball).

Up 3-1 in a best of 7 series looks like we have a great chance of going to the World Series and facing the winner of the Red Socks/ Rays series. I say go red Socks becuase I know the Phillies can take them :D

phillies.jpg

I am kind of sad, I want the Dogers to win because of Manny, we both come from the same place and share the same name... :D

I do want the Red Sox to loose so that they see what they lost when they got rid off Pedro and Manny.

But, I was raised in Mass so I can't help it but to be a Red Sox fan, the ones I sure just don't like are the Yankees.

All in all, I am really proud of the Job Manny has done so far for the Dodgers, they gave him a second chance and he has lived up to the promisse...

SVNET said:
I am kind of sad, I want the Dogers to win because of Manny, we both come from the same place and share the same name... :D

I do want the Red Sox to loose so that they see what they lost when they got rid off Pedro and Manny.

But, I was raised in Mass so I can't help it but to be a Red Sox fan, the ones I sure just don't like are the Yankees.

All in all, I am really proud of the Job Manny has done so far for the Dodgers, they gave him a second chance and he has lived up to the promisse...

Manny has been unbelievable since the Dogers picked him up.... Not bad with the Sox either :lol:
He's on base almost every at bat..... He has to be one of the best hitters in Baseball today...

I hate to admit it but im a Pirates fan no matter how bad they suck. Thank god for football and hockey or I couldnt show my face in most cities!!!! I was born and raised a Pittsburgh fan and will probably die one. My mother was dieing in the hospital from cancer with 3 days to live and she wouldnt talk to anyone and kept telling us all to shut up because the Steelers were playing on tv. Now thats a hard core fan if I must say so myself. She use to sit and watch them play with here caffine free diet c oke and a bottle of nitros by her side. God rest her soul and she is truely missed by all who knew her!

LETS GO PHILS, EAGLES, SIXERS, and FLYERS, World Series Time baby, I think its going to be against the Rays.

Well, as evidenced by my prowess with the baseball trivia, I’m sure you can tell I don’t really follow baseball at all. Ergo, I don’t actually have a team. However, if I had to choose a team it surely wouldn’t be the Flubs. When I was younger and ignored baseball less than I do now I followed the team that had Wilbur Wood, Ed Herrmann, Bucky Dent, Carlos May and Bill Melton as starters. Of course, they are out of it too.

Latest posts