Pac-man

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
What up with this dude? Think Dallas will let him go? I believe he got into a fight with one of his body guards, who hired the body guards, the team or Pac-man? Hes going into an rehab today.

385px-Pac_Man.svg.png

Are we thinking the same pacman? :|

:LOL2:

shamoo said:
What up with this dude? Think Dallas will let him go? I believe he got into a fight with one of his body guards, who hired the body guards, the team or Pac-man? Hes going into an rehab today.
Oh man, hes out at least 4 games, which im thinkin will mean the rest of the season. He got into a fight with a body guard hired by the team/ jerry jones, to keep him out of trouble, im pretty sure no charges were filed, however hes on probation for one of the many other off field incidents, which prohibited the consumption of alcohol. So he might have some legal action to deal with before he starts worrying about gettin back on the field. I was at wvu when he played there, along with chris henry, both of them had a hard time staying out of trouble then (although they got away with a lot more then, than they do now). It just sucks to see someone with so much talent throw it away (doesnt hurt that hes a cowboy now tho). NFL for him must just mean Not For Long.

I personally don't keep up with the pro teams or the players. The majority of the pro players (any sport) have athletic talents and abilites that the majority of the population do not have. They pretty much makes millions in contracts and endorsements......................and then they (some, not all) forget where they started and then ruin their lives (maybe due to having very large paychecks (and egos), through the use of drugs, alcohol, negative attitudes, etc. I believe that they should readily be freed of their contracts when they do stupid stuff. They (not all of them mind you) are not the role models I want my grandkids emulating.

Waterwings said:
I personally don't keep up with the pro teams or the players. The majority of the pro players (any sport) have athletic talents and abilites that the majority of the population do not have. They pretty much makes millions in contracts and endorsements......................and then they (some, not all) forget where they started and then ruin their lives (maybe due to having very large paychecks (and egos), through the use of drugs, alcohol, negative attitudes, etc. I believe that they should readily be freed of their contracts when they do stupid stuff. They (not all of them mind you) are not the role models I want my grandkids emulating.

I disagree...Look at Mike Tyson....A model Citizen :shock: :LOL2:

Jim said:
Waterwings said:

I disagree...Look at Mike Tyson....A model Citizen :shock: :LOL2:

#-o Forgot about him. I guess I should retract my above statements, lol :lol:

Let's not fprget it's Dallas we are talking about. Don't be surprised if he is back after 4 weeks. Money talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts