Most Gallery Views!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
You can tell I'm bored, as I was just looking through the Gallery to see how many members use the feature. So, after I got there I thought, let's see who has the most pics and so forth in their gallery. Here's the stats:

Top 3:

1) flounderhead: 252
2) pbw: 188
3) Jim: 177

Most views:

pbw: 723

Nice to see members using the very handy and free feature Jim provides with the site.
thumbsup_smilie.gif
8)

Jim said:
Disclaimer: If anything happens to It I am not responsible :mrgreen:

that's why I use photobucket and the external hard drive... I was scared to death that I had lost all the pictures of my boat conversion. I hadn't backed up my stuff to the hard drive yet, but luckily I put almsot everything in photobucket.

It's painful when you lose a lot of stuff. I had a bunch of pictures when I caught that 10lb'r back in 06, computer crashed and I had no external hard drive. That's why now the only pic I have of it is on the floor of my boat taken with my cell phone... that one hurts me the most. Not to mention all the pictures of deer I've taken over the past years. I never mounted any, and some were mountable - I just couldn't afford to get them mounted so the pics were all I had - no I don't have anything but the racks.

BTDT with the losing pics scenario. I lost quite a few pics that I had no backup for on an old computer that crashed awhile back. All of the pics in the Gallery here that I consider important, mostly select boat pics and the only 4lb'er I've ever caught, are on discs.

This is probably a pretty dumb question but I take it that I(we)can upload pictures to the gallery,using the sites space,instead of our own?

Zum said:
This is probably a pretty dumb question but I take it that I(we)can upload pictures to the gallery,using the sites space,instead of our own?

Absolutely! :) . All you need to do is set it up. I try to make different folders for the various catagories, but that doesn't always work. I really need to go in there and get rid of some of the misc. stuff I have, although those pics that I delete will disappear from the posts I've put them in.

Waterwings said:
pbw said:
dang dang lots of views. :mrgreen: i'm going to try and upload new pics this weekend going fishing Saturday....

About time we heard from you, lol ! How's that youngin' doing? Good luck with the fishin' ! 8)

I'm Good starting to get back to normal around the house now..Garrett is good he is 4 months old and 20 pounds , 28 inches long now..

:D

Latest posts