Does everything have to change?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Why do they not include toys in the cereal boxes anymore! :BS:

I remember when I was young opening a brand new box and digging the corners of the boxes to find the treasure. Now you need 4 upc codes and a check to cover shipping and handling to get it, and its not as good as the toy you used to get in the box. Who do we talk to? :LOL2:

a lot of times i would get a whopping for opening the box of cereal for the toy before we got home i would have cereal dump every were and don't forget the plastic records you had to cut out of the box

I used to fight with my sister and brother for the toys. I'm the oldest so my collection was pretty big :lol:

I don't eat much cereal anymore, but got 2 boxes of Raisin Bran the other day on sale. As I was eating, I was looking at the box remembering how their sales pitch was "2 scoops" of raisins in every box.

The boxes I got show 2 scoops alright.....1 is raisins & the other is cereal :roll:

ST

SlimeTime said:
I don't eat much cereal anymore, but got 2 boxes of Raisin Bran the other day on sale. As I was eating, I was looking at the box remembering how their sales pitch was "2 scoops" of raisins in every box.

The boxes I got show 2 scoops alright.....1 is raisins & the other is cereal :roll:ST

And the rest is air, lol.

I always liked Raisin Bran or Special K when I was a kid. Don't even eat cereal nowadays.

I still eat cereal for breakfast (and sometime for an evening snack). But nowadays I'm cheap and buy the bags of Malt-O-Meal cereal. Marshmallow Matey's (Lucky Charms) and Berry Colossal Cruch (Cap't Ahab with Crunch Berries) are my two favorites.

flounderhead59 said:
I still eat cereal for breakfast (and sometime for an evening snack). But nowadays I'm cheap and buy the bags of Malt-O-Meal cereal. Marshmallow Matey's (Lucky Charms) and Berry Colossal Cruch (Cap't Ahab with Crunch Berries) are my two favorites.

Actually they are pretty much the same cereal, plus..........you save money buying the bagged cereal instead of the boxed stuff. Ever wonder why most of the bagged cereal is on the lower shelf in the store? Because they want you to buy the higher-priced boxed brands. :wink:

Oh, we do keep cereal in the house for the grandkids :) . My quick breakfast on-the-run choice is Pop Tarts :)

Latest posts