Just when you think you have seen it all

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Top this one fellas! :LOL2:

1441390.jpg

https://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3042537.html?menu=

Great.....another mode of transportation for the illegals...............that one only looks like it'd hold about 30.

ST

SlimeTime said:
Great.....another mode of transportation for the illegals...............that one only looks like it'd hold about 30.

ST
i think now days the government flies them over or bus them to save them from working to hard.here were i live they have three chicken plants Tyson's,Wayne's,and Pilgrim pride about once a month they bring a Grey hound bus in and bust the plants they get any were from a hundred to three hundred illegals each time they load them up send them back then they come right back over the next week

Jim said:
Top this one fellas! :LOL2:

1441390.jpg

https://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3042537.html?menu=

Personally I think it is pretty cool. Not sure why he is doing it other than to say he did it. He's one up on me as I would have never thought of that. Send him a tin boat sticker for some free international publicity :lol:

Evidently you can't make a joke here without getting a slap on the wrist PM........ :roll:

SlimeTime said:
Evidently you can't make a joke here without getting a slap on the wrist PM........ :roll:

I hope you didn't take my comment as a slap on the wrist. I just thought it was cool and I certainly wouldn't have thought of it

Don't forget the life jacket and bailing bucket.I ain't gonna try and top that one.

dedawg1149 said:
SlimeTime said:

ST
i think now days the government flies them over or bus them to save them from working to hard.here were i live they have three chicken plants Tyson's,Wayne's,and Pilgrim pride about once a month they bring a Grey hound bus in and bust the plants they get any were from a hundred to three hundred illegals each time they load them up send them back then they come right back over the next week

They just deported 300 illegal Mexicans from 1 chicken processing factory here in Greer,SC.Left the company with 95 employees or all of their office workers.This is the second time in a year they have been busted for hiring illegals.

that's a long way in a paper boat!

I have a friend that went to engineering school and she had to build a boat out of concrete that floated.

Latest posts