getting cell phone pictures

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I've done this before but I cant remember how, I sent the picture from my phone to my e-mail address, how do I get the picture from my e-mail to photobucket so I can post it here? I went to a pumpkin show and took a picture of the pumpkin that won the blue ribbon and would like to share it.

I typically will save the email file on my computer and then log into my photobucket account and upload it.

OK Mr. Nickk this is a start, I didnt see anything on my e-mail files that says save, do I just get the picture up and than go to Photobucket?

shamoo said:
OK Mr. Nickk this is a start, I didnt see anything on my e-mail files that says save, do I just get the picture up and than go to Photobucket?

With the email open, in the upper left corner, click on File>Save Attachments and then make sure the location you are saving to is your desktop (C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Desktop) and click OK then go to Photobucket and upload the picture from your desktop.

Beat me to it Mr. Moo. :wink:

I can't even send my pix from my cell phone. I have that service disabled (along with texting and internet browsing). Sometimes I regret it but not when the bill comes. Heck, if I didn't go fishing alone so much I might not even have a cell phone for as much as I use it. Wife and I share a 500 minute plan and in the last year I think the most minutes we've used for a month combined was like 225 minutes. She uses her cell to call the kids in Texas so that's where most of the minutes go.