Big Pumpkin

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Went to a pumpkin show today and forgot my camera so I had to use my cell phone, anyway heres a picture of the winning pumpkin.
101808_10231.jpg

101808_10291.jpg

I thought youd get the fever Mr. Jim after seeing that 448 lb beauty. Alot of these pumpkins are generation pumpkins, these arent the burpee seed kind. The second place pumpkin had a weight of 218 lb. I cant promise anything Mr. Jim but I'll look into getting you some bad boy seeds for next years project.

shamoo said:
I thought youd get the fever Mr. Jim after seeing that 448 lb beauty. Alot of these pumpkins are generation pumpkins, these arent the burpee seed kind. The second place pumpkin had a weight of 218 lb. I cant promise anything Mr. Jim but I'll look into getting you some bad boy seeds for next years project.

Yeah shamoo! :beer:

Run up to it....Punch it through....Then grab a handful of seeds and run. :LOL2:

tried that and got tackle by big Helga, (she looked like the girl with the uni-brow on the dodge ball team that was captained by Ben Stiller) :mrgreen:

shamoo said:
tried that and got tackle by big Helga, (she looked like the girl with the uni-brow on the dodge ball team that was captained by Ben Stiller) :mrgreen:

For a minute I thought Big Helga was the pumpkin !!! :mrgreen:

Great pictures Mr. Shamoo. Your camera always takes some nice pics...

So how was the rest of the Pumkin Patch trip?

It was more or less like a craft fair, some really nice stuff. They were suppose to have the worlds largest pumpkin pie there but I didnt see one, I didnt see any pumpkin pies, I would have bought one of those puppies.

Children coming in were given holloween bags and a baby pumpkin. They had little rides set up for the kids and of coarse the famous hay ride.

I managed to talk Momz into buying something it turned out to be a spicey salsa mix(which I'm now paying for)and a chillie dog.You see getting her to part with a buck is like tryin to pull teeth from Capt. Ahabs henway :wink: