Anybody get Field and Stream

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it for free for buying my Atlanta boat show tickets early online. Will be renewing when it expires. Actually been so busy, I haven't been able to read the last 3 issues.....

Waterwings said:
Went to the on-line version and couldn't find the pic. Gotta scanner to scan the photo for us? :wink:

I was thinking of doing that, but then I thought about copyright laws... wouldn't want the FandS legal team to come done on Tinboats.

Jim, what would your ruling on this be?

Cheeseball said:
Waterwings said:
Went to the on-line version and couldn't find the pic. Gotta scanner to scan the photo for us? :wink:

I was thinking of doing that, but then I thought about copyright laws... wouldn't want the FandS legal team to come done on Tinboats.

Jim, what would your ruling on this be?

I posted a Jon boat repair picture originally posted in bass masters a while ago, I think if its posted for discussion purposes its ok

So long as you give credit for the source and it is used for discussion (ie non-commercial purposes) we should be OK

Just be sure you do not claim to be the photographer or author :wink:

Yeah, that photo is awesome. For those that haven't seen it, it's a guy shooting a carp in mid air with his bow. Awesome shot by the archer, and the camera man. =D>

I was wondering that myself. The caption on the photo said they got 80 that day. I wonder if they have special dumping stations at these infested rivers.

angry Bob said:
Yeah, that photo is awesome. For those that haven't seen it, it's a guy shooting a carp in mid air with his bow. Awesome shot by the archer, and the camera man. =D>

Dang, anyone able to scan the pic and post it? 8)

Don't have the magazine, but was inspired to go find my F&S ballcap my wife got me last year. I guess i better start wearing it or she'll think I didn't like it, lol.

F___S_ballcap.JPG

Latest posts