Changing email

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiverDog357

Reaction score
I dont know where else to post this question. I need to put a new email in cause I no longer have the one I registered with. I cant find anyplace to change my old email to my new email. Thanks for any help you can give!

Diverdog,

Look near the upper left corner of the page and you'll see "User Contol Panel". Click on that, and when the page loads, look for "Profile". Click that, then after that loads, look for "Edit Profile". You'll see the block for the email address. :)

Oh, then click on "Save" at the bottom.

Hey DD,
You may want to consider getting a free hotmail or yahoo email account. That way, it doesn't matter which internet provider you use, you will always have email address. It seems no matter how many times you tell your personal contacts your new email address, you always loose a couple.

Pinball said:
Hey DD,
You may want to consider getting a free hotmail or yahoo email account. That way, it doesn't matter which internet provider you use, you will always have email address. It seems no matter how many times you tell your personal contacts your new email address, you always loose a couple.

That's what I do.I have 1 email mail for everything.I use yahoo.It's free and easy.I changed ISP's 4 times in 5 years.I've lost contact with family and friends because I tried passing my new email around.

Latest posts