Gators VS Wild Cats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVNET

Reaction score
Well,

Today I had the opportunity to take my oldest son to see his first Gator Football game, it was a blast...

I don't understand the game very much, but just being there was very emotional.

Welcome to the Swam in Gator country, where no body gets out alive and if you don't bleed Orange & Blue, then you are just Gator bait...

I tell you, when you are there, you can't help it but to feel the vibration, can not be explained, you got to live it.

Enjoy the pictures.

sonANDad.jpg

z-Tickets.jpg

z-Albert.jpg

Z-crowdBG.jpg

MarchingBand.jpg

stadium-2.jpg

Which Wild Cats, KY, Villanova, Arizona, Northwestern, Kansas State???????

\

There are too many Wildcat team names :lol:

dedawg1149 said:
:evil: im from florida and i hate the crybaby gators but that is just me, i lioke to see them loose though

I find it very interesting how personal people can get about these teams, it amuses me to see these two guys at work going at each other, one is a Florida State and the other a Gator fan.

Me personally, I am more of a Baseball kind of guy so I don't take football personally, but regardless of what kind of sport or what team you like, this is a beautiful country and its amazing how organized and well planned these game events are, from the tailGators to the marching band.

I could not helped to get emotional while we were doing the legion to the Flag and tears came out of my eyes. I was so proud to be there and to see my 4 year old knowing the legion by heart, he still speaks a little funny, but he did the best he could.

I just think it was a very patriotic event and it also feels good to be part of something in life, not to be an outcast and at that moment, I felt like a pure blooded American and a pure blooded Gator.

I have come to think that I just want to be a good citizen of the world, do the right thing and be the best human being I can be where ever I happen to be, and in this case I am trying to give the USA the best Manny that I could possible be.

I sure try to avoid confrontations and I do dislike when I see people being disrespectful to each other because of sport teams, that is not what it should be all about, but the ability this country has to do things and to do it well...

Go Gators, or what ever team or sport you like...

no problem man i have been a florida state booster for years so i bleed garnet and gold i miss going to the games i dont plame you being at the game is a lot different then watching them at home i know you and your boy had a good time

Latest posts