Forums

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I was pondering things as I sometimes do and did a little checking. I belong to a bunch of various forums. I belong to:
13 fishing forums
3 fishing boat forums
2 tackle forums
5 hobbies forums
6 cooking/BBQ forums
2 DIY forums

I’m sure there are more but that was after a quick look see in my favorites at home. I think there are some more on the werk computer that I haven’t copied to my home computer.

How many different forums do you guys follow?

3 sites

TinBoats and two others

Thinking of ex-membering myself from one of the others, kinda out of tune with it. They seem to beat up on newbies alot [-X

Flounder you sure can talk :lol: I can't keep up with three let alone how many you've got =D>

You by chance a moderator with any??

I am on 12.

Tinboats.net
forums.iboats.com
Allatoonabass.com (local bass board)
Allatoonainfo.com (Another local bass board)
Lakeallatoonafishing.com (Local striper forum)
Georgia Outdoor news forum. (outdoors board, with a leniency towards deer hunting)
Coastaloutdoors.com.ibf (Atlantic coastal fishing forum)
Seeinstripes.com/stripersoup (not so local striper board)
bassresource.com
bassboatcentral.com
crappie.com
boatdesign.net

May as well put Craigslist down, as I spend more time on it than most of the above forums.

Now, I don't have time for any of them.
Really only on bassboatcentral.com for the swap and sell board, which I have gotten countless deals from.
Been kinda busy, so I haven't been on bassresource much lately.
I visit the coastal one only when heading to the coast once a year, and joined the boat design one to aid in the boat that I will succeed in building, Slimetime. [-X :D

FishingBuds said:
Flounder you sure can talk :lol: I can't keep up with three let alone how many you've got =D>

You by chance a moderator with any??

I actively participate only on a small handful of these sites. Most of them I just read and gather knowledge from. Sometimes I get tired of one topic and don't visit that site for a while. Some of the sites was a one time thing while researching something. No, I don't moderate on any of them and not sure I really want to.

I am a member of around 30 forums That I keep up with as much as possible plus others; it is really hard to keep up with them sometimes too. Most are off-road and jeep forums along with diesel and automotive repair, a couple of boating and fishing ones.

Latest posts