I'M Big Time Now!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingBuds said:
Got me a new cordless laser mouse 8) for the computer

Heavens open up and let the light shine down :D

:wink:
Amazing how those little things in life can mean so much.....kinda like when I finally got dsl,and it's even pretty slow compared to other peoples stuff but hey i'm blessed anyway with what I got.Congrats on the wireless mouse =D>

Yea I'm kinda making fun of it, I know I'M OUT OF DATE on some of my computer stuff so when my old ball mouse finally went-I had to show off the fact I went up a notch :lol:

Boy oh boy they had plenty to choose from :shock: It showed me how out dated I'am #-o

Almost screwed up and bought a laptop mouse, I caught it on accident just because I complained about the price loudly in the store, and the sells kid said "yea notebook stuff is always more money than desktop" I quietly went back and got what I was suppose to get :lol:

My mouse is working better than new, when Mr. bcritch helped me with my security problem he also took a pound of lint from my mouse ball. I might look into getting one of those bad boys. :)

Latest posts