Frigging Snowing here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard it was snowing over in PA. That sucks............... I don't think they will be getting the Phils game in tonight as it is suppose to rain all day in the city.

See those white streaks - Arrrrrrgh!

snow3.JPG

Well that storm moved thru here last night, it was mostly rain with some freezing rain, now its just windy as hell, im prob gonna stop off to see if them stipers are biting. Is your boat covered?

slim357 said:
Well that storm moved thru here last night, it was mostly rain with some freezing rain, now its just windy as hell, im prob gonna stop off to see if them stipers are biting. Is your boat covered?

Boat is covered in snow

I do not put a tarp or anything over the 16" foot boat - it likes the snow :D

The big boat is stored indoors at the Marina, so unless the wind blew down the Boatel - it is covered

I love the stuff for Deer season and holidays, after that you can take it away.

Hope we get some good snows this year, it don't snow here like it use to when I was a kid :cry:

My seasons I would have if I could

1 Fall
2 Winter
3 Spring

YOU CAN KEEP SUMMER, allergy, sweeten too hot to do anything fish don't bite SUMMER :lol:

LOL...where you live
Not here 16 degrees,whats that about 64
Hope that cold snap doesn't hit here till the end of Feb.,,,then it will start to warm up:)

I hate to do this to you guys but its supposed to be in the low 40s here tonight and start warming to the high 70s by the weekend.

I saw a bunch of flakes yesterday when driving to werk. But enough about Waukegan drivers. I did see some sleet pellets though later in the day. Come on hard water season!!!

captclay said:
I hate to do this to you guys but its supposed to be in the low 40s here tonight and start warming to the high 70s by the weekend.

You just had to tell us didn't you! lol :wink: . It's 39 here right now, Freeze warnings again tonight. It was 34 degrees when I got to work at 0615 this morning. I'm ready for Spring now! :)

Latest posts