how about this one

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardwatergrampa

Reaction score
ok guys how about this one how many guys use the hole they put in our shorts i just pull the waist band down to go :mrgreen:

well.... it depends on what pair of pants I'm using and whether I'm wearing boxers or boxer briefs. Boxers I can use the barn door... boxer briefs retract enough to pull themselves back under the waistband

I only use the barn door if I'm all dressed up, (double buttoned pant, belt, etc.) and it's too much of a pain to undo all that.

Well when I'm wearing shorts or my jammy bottoms I don't wear underwear. Same with a swimsuit. However I make up for it because sometimes I only wear my boxer shorts. Generally I don't go out of the house like that but you never know...

flounderhead59 said:
Well when I'm wearing shorts or my jammy bottoms I don't wear underwear. Same with a swimsuit. However I make up for it because sometimes I only wear my boxer shorts. Generally I don't go out of the house like th
at but you never know...

I am officially worried

Boxer_Joe.jpg

:shock: At first I thought this was a thread on how to take a pee,while in a boat,without exposing ones self,or offending on lookers.So here's my anwsers.

I only wear boxer briefs.I need the support. :mrgreen:
Swim trunks=no uddies so just drop'em
Jogging pants,gym shorts,other pants without zipper or front opening=just drop'em
Jeans and other pants with a zipper or front opening=under wear fly flap(aka barn door) all the way=no buttoning/unbuttoning,no redoing the belt or re-tucking shirt(s)

Latest posts