New Guitar!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMDave

Reaction score
Hey tinboaters, I know I haven't been around much these days... School is occupying so much of my life, and because of that I am barely able to check up on the site at all! But I do try to catch up on posts whenever I get the chance... But school will not be getting much easier: so if you are all wondering where I am, know that I am still lurking around and reading up on posts. I haven't even been able to fish since early September!

Anyway, just wanted to share some pics of my new guitar I bought about a month ago. I bought it used: Here are the specs:

'02 Fender Highway One Stratocaster (Made in America!!!)
Alder Body
Nitro finish
Teal Green Transparent finish
Maple fretboard
Upgraded to Kinman Woodstock Noiseless Single Coils
Shielded pickguard and pickup cavities

Great guitar! Enjoy the pics!

021.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

Group shot:
guitarfamily.jpg

Nice to hear from again! We thought you had been abducted or something like that! :mrgreen:
That is a sweet lookin guitar,if it sounds as good as it looks............then :roll: :p 8)

whj812 said:
Ima have to show off my girls next!!! You like ESPs and Jacksons???
Jacksons are a little too much on the shredder side for me :D . Although I was looking at an ESP EC-400 VF (with seymour duncan buckers) for a while. IMO, it outplayed a Gibson LP Studio.

Nickk said:
Congrates Dave!

I'm going to pick up a used PRS SE Custom tomorrow.
Nice! Those PRS SE's are real nice for the money from what I've heard! Was looking at the Soapbar II and the One (1 p-90 pup) myself!

Latest posts