Bass Pro 100mph bibs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evattman

Reaction score
My friends back in South Carolina each have the bibs and parka and swear by them! I went to Bass Pro and checked them out. :shock: :shock: They were like 430 bucks for the set. :shock: :shock: So, I checked out ebay, and found a my size parka (new) for about 60 bucks shipped. I went with a buddy fishing the other day and it was 50 deg. Not really that cold but a few times we went over 70mph. I could not see a thing, but boy, I didnt feel any air either. It was awesome!
I would definitely recommend them to my northern buddys on here if they plan to fish in the cold. It was unbelievable.
It also rained a bit for about an hour. Ive never been that dry after being out in it.

evattman said:
My friends back in South Carolina each have the bibs and parka and swear by them!.

:---) huh?No we didn't.Just kidding. :LOL2:

I've never tried them,but it really doesn't get that cold here any more.I wear a T shirt,sweat shirt,with a lined wind breaker.For pants I wear fleece lined jeans.Some times I just wear gym short or jogging pants with a T shirt under thinsulate cover alls.

I almost got them.. instead I got their HPR bib because most of my freshwater fishing in during the summers.. but glad U liked them...

I fish Ky N Barkley lakes and usually make about 3 trips to either Dale Hollow or Center Hill lakes every winter ... I use carhart black overalls the quilted lined ones {not the artic lined their too hot} sometimes its perty cool when we fish like once it was 8 degrees when we put in... we move several times a day in our triton aluminum with 90 yami engine ... we stay real cozy in our bibs and usually on top i just wear tshirt... long sleave shirt... and hooded sweatshirt... and add light coat.. and gloves when running... bibs are easy to cast with and not having heavy topcloths but layers i can reduce so its easy to cast also... i paid i think 55 bucks for my carhart bibs at an outlet store near here, best investmesnt i ever made lengthened my fishing season out tremendously... the we is my buddy uses the same bibs as i do so if ya see 2 fat guys on these lakes in black carharts and in a triton come on over and see us lol... God be with you all....... Jiggy

another thing if ya buy ya some these carhart bibs get 2 waist size larger at least to fit over ur jeans to be comfortable ... i wear 38 jeans so i got 44 carharts fits over nice and get 2 inches shorter also so they won't be dragging on fishing deck as ya know that could be dangerous in cold weather...
Jiggy

This is an old thread but I just found this site. BPS 100 mph suits are the bomb!!! I fish in the northeas in 30 degree weather doing 75mph in a bass boat and with a pair of goggles and a baklava im super toasty. I have yet to find another suit so versatile. In the rain your as dry as a bone. I got mine for bday and xma gifts but they are pricey.

Latest posts